Monday, December 07, 2009

So it's been almost a month....

A lot has happened in the last month.  It's been extremely busy at work with a key person leaving our office :(, I've turned 30 (and survived :) ), I've celebrated Thanksgiving with my family, and it's all downhill until Chritsmas! :)  As many of you know, I've been dealing pretty specifically with some health problems lately and that has led to quite a few "fun" adventures with things I didn't think I'd have to deal with until I was 45 or 50!  But as I sat in church last night, I realized that in the last month I have done a lot, but my walk with Christ has been a different story.  I've been in a dry spell with a few random light showers.  Looking back at the last month I'm blessed to see where God has moved when I wasn't able to see it.  This morning as I was getting ready for work, I was listening to Pandora and God is SO good!  Every song that came on spoke of Christ's love and peace.  In a time when my heart needed to be reminded that someone loves me, God spoke straight to my heart and blessed me beyond belief.  As I stated earlier, I survived my 30th birthday, but since then that's all I've been doing.  Surviving.  It's time for life, for actually living.  God has wonderful plans for me and no matter what those may be, I'm thankful that my life is in His hands.  I'm content. :o)

No comments: